Many market moving reports being released today beginning with GDP in Great Britain. At 8:30AM the last estimate of U.S. Q2 GDP followed by durable goods orders and jobless claims. After market open August pending home sales followed 30 minutes later by the weekly natural gas status report. The Kansas City Federal Reserve reports the status of manufacturing in its district at 11:00AM.
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- U.S. Non-Farm Payroll Growth Stagnates In The 21st Century
- Is It Time To Take Profits From The Summer Rally In Fertilizer Stocks?
- Corn Exports Remain Below Year Ago Levels As High Prices Persist
All times EST.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Weather Outlook for Upcoming South American Corn & Soybean Growing Season
- South American Corn & Soybean Outlook
- Changes Coming To The Mays Report
There are no notable earnings announcements today.