Today marks the beginning of the last week of the Mays Report 1.0. Pretty quite day scheduled. If we open lower as the futures show the market will most likely trend this way all day unless news emerges from Europe.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Weather Outlook for Upcoming South American Corn & Soybean Growing Season
- South American Corn & Soybean Outlook
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Enters into Settlement Agreements with U.S. DOJ & EPA
All times EST.
|Today’s Global Economic Calendar|
|08:30 AM||US: Chicago Fed National Activity Index|
|10:30 PM||US: Dallas Fed Mfg Survey|
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Has Recent Sell-Off Created A Buying Opportunity For Fertilizer Stocks?
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Q2 Earnings Fall 28%, Will Company Miss Sales Target Again?
- After Record High Ending Stocks, Global Wheat Production To Decline In 2012/13
No notable earnings announcements today.