After starting the day looking to move higher, corn, wheat, and soybeans all closed lower.
Closing Prices (per bushel unless otherwise stated)
|Sep 2012||Soybean Oil (Metric Ton)||$56.1800||-0.0600|
|Sep 2012||Soybean Meal (Metric Ton)||$520.9000||-6.3000|
Afternoon Commodities Report from Allendale
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Morning Commodities Report from Allendale for September 10, 2012
- Weather Outlook for Upcoming South American Corn & Soybean Growing Season
- South American Corn & Soybean Outlook
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Is It Time To Take Profits From The Summer Rally In Fertilizer Stocks?
- Corn Exports Remain Below Year Ago Levels As High Prices Persist
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
The Author of this post has a bear credit spread in Corn futures. Neither the author of this article or any family members own any futures contracts or options on futures in any of the other commodities mentioned in this article. For a complete disclosure of the policy on ownership of stocks/commodities written about or recommended, please see about page