The USDA has reported additional export sales of 184,912 and 32,512 metric tons of corn to unknown destinations for delivery during both the 2012/13 & 2013/14 marketing years by private exporters. That’s 3 sales this week for a total of 397,424 metric tons.
See table below for details.
For week ending September 8, 2012
|Report Date||Crop||Size of Sale
|Destination Country/Marketing Yr|
|September 5, 2012||Corn||180,000MT||Japan (2013/2014)|
|September 6, 2012||Corn||184,912MT||Unknown (2012/2013)|
|September 6, 2012||Corn||32,512MT||Unknown (2013/2014)|
The marketing year for corn is September 1 – August 30.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Morning Commodities Report from Allendale for September 6, 2012
- Trading Light Heading Into ECB Announcement & Weekly Exports
- Wheat, Corn, & Soybeans Slump in Early Trading
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Is It Time To Take Profits From The Summer Rally In Fertilizer Stocks?
- Corn Exports Remain Below Year Ago Levels As High Prices Persist
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
The Author of this post has a bear credit spread in Corn futures. Neither the author of this article or any family members own any futures contracts or options on futures in any of the other commodities mentioned in this article. For a complete disclosure of the policy on ownership of stocks/commodities written about or recommended, please see about page.