Early trading prices (per bushel unless otherwise stated)
|Sept 2012||Soybean Oil (Metric Ton)||$57.3000||-0.2700|
|Sept 2012||Soybean Meal (Metric Ton)||$540.5000||-0.9000|
AM Commodities Report
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Wheat, Corn, & Soybeans Slump in Early Trading
- Japan Buys 180,000 Tons of Corn for Delivery in 2013/14 Marketing Year.
- Morning Coffee: Economic & Earnings Calendar for September 5, 2012
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Is It Time To Take Profits From The Summer Rally In Fertilizer Stocks?
- Corn Exports Remain Below Year Ago Levels As High Prices Persist
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
The Author of this post has a bear credit spread in Corn futures. Neither the author of this article or any family members own any futures contracts or options on futures in any of the other commodities mentioned in this article. For a complete disclosure of the policy on ownership of stocks/commodities written about or recommended, please see about page