With 24 countries having reported manufacturing PMI for August, 18 have contracting manufacturing sectors, 5 have expanding manufacturing sectors, and 1 is neutral. The number of countries with improving vs worsening conditions is roughly even. The US & Canada report this morning.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Holiday Morning Coffee: Economic Calendar for September 3, 2011
- New Corn Export Sales Come In Below Expectations
- Scott Shellady’s Big Picture: Does Corn Have Another Leg Up?
All times EST.
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Is It Time To Take Profits From The Summer Rally In Fertilizer Stocks?
- Corn Exports Remain Below Year Ago Levels As High Prices Persist
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
There are no notable earnings announcements today.