While US markets are closed to observe labor day various agencies are releasing manufacturing PMI data from countries around the world. Of the 16 countries reporting, 13 have reported the status of their manufacturing sectors so far this morning and 7 reported deteriorating conditions and 6 are improving. That said, the manufacturing sector of 9 countries are contracting, 1 country is neutral and 3 countries have reported growth in their manufacturing sectors.
Vietnam, Mexico, and Brazil are reporting later this morning.
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Is It Time To Take Profits From The Summer Rally In Fertilizer Stocks?
- Corn Exports Remain Below Year Ago Levels As High Prices Persist
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
All times US Eastern Standard Time.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- New Corn Export Sales Come In Below Expectations
- Scott Shellady’s Big Picture: Does Corn Have Another Leg Up?
- Drought In Central Russia Hits Russian Wheat Harvest Hard