Corn, wheat, and soybeans all traded lower today. In this crazy world who wants to take short-term risk into a 3 day weekend. I hope everyone enjoys the last long weekend of the summer. As always, respect your capital, protect your capital, and keep your head in the game.
Closing Prices (per bushel unless otherwise stated)
|Sep 2012||Soybean Oil (Metric Ton)||$56.2300||-0.3600|
|Sep 2012||Soybean Meal (Metric Ton)||$546.9000||-1.2000|
Afternoon Commodities Report from Allendale
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- New Corn Export Sales Come In Below Expectations
- Scott Shellady’s Big Picture: Does Corn Have Another Leg Up?
- Drought In Central Russia Hits Russian Wheat Harvest Hard
- Corn Market Technical Update From Country Hedging
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Is It Time To Take Profits From The Summer Rally In Fertilizer Stocks? (NEW)
- Corn Exports Remain Below Year Ago Levels As High Prices Persist
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
Disclosures: The Author of this post has a bear credit spread in Corn. Neither the author of this article or any family members own any futures contracts or options on futures in any of the other commodities mentioned in this article. For a complete disclosure of the policy on ownership of stocks/commodities written about or recommended, please see about page.