Thursdays are typically very busy and today is no different. Personal income and outlays for July will give a peek into what 3rd quarter GDP may look like. I was very surprised to see 2nd quarter GDP revised higher to 1.7 percent, especially since the BEA revised April & May PCE lower a month before.
USDA releases its weekly export sales report at 8:30AM. I expect new soybean export sales will be strong while new corn and wheat export sales remain weak.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Corn Market Technical Update From Country Hedging
- Apple Seeks to Ban Sales of Samsung Phones in US
- Does Apple Have a Monopoly on the Rectangle?
All times EST.
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Corn Exports Remain Below Year Ago Levels As High Prices Persist
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
- USDA Slashes Corn Estimates As Expected, Prices Remain Range Bound
Notable earnings announcements today.
|Notable Earnings Announcements|
|Year Ago EPS||Time of Day|
|SAIC Inc (2Q)||SAI||$0.33||$0.32||After Mkt Close|