So far this morning we know that in switzerland the consumption index fell by 0.5% but remains above its long-run average and employment grew by 17,000. Later this morning in the US weekly retail sales & consumer confidence numbers will be released.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Facebook Co-Founder Moskovitz Sells Shares
- The Fed Meeting Minutes Show No Real Intent To Start QE3
- Apple Waging Patent Wars from Shanghai to San Jose
All times EST.
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Corn Exports Remain Below Year Ago Levels As High Prices Persist
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
- USDA Slashes Corn Estimates As Expected, Prices Remain Range Bound
There are no notable earnings announcements today.