Another Monday with almost no data being released. Germany’s ifo survey registered its lowest reading since March 2010. In U.S. the Dallas Fed is releasing its manufacturing survey at 10:30AM. Trading volume will likely be even thinner than it was last week. Futures are up in early trading. Today markets will most likely drift in whatever direction its opens in barring any unforeseen news and rumors.
As always, respect your capital, protect your capital, and keep your head in the game.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Facebook Co-Founder Moskovitz Sells Shares
- The Fed Meeting Minutes Show No Real Intent To Start QE3
- Apple Waging Patent Wars from Shanghai to San Jose
All times EST.
|Today’s Global Economic Calendar|
|04:00 AM||Germany: Ifo Survey|
|10:30 AM||US: Dallas Fed Manufacturing Survey|
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Corn Exports Remain Below Year Ago Levels As High Prices Persist
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
- USDA Slashes Corn Estimates As Expected, Prices Remain Range Bound
No notable earnings announcements today.
|Notable Earnings Announcements|
|Year Ago EPS||Time of Day|
|Tiffany & Co (2Q)||TIF||$0.74||$0.86||Before Mkt Open|