New export sales for corn were 108,400 MT for delivery during the 2011/2012 marketing year and 217,000 MT for delivery in the 2012/2013 marketing year.
Early trading prices (per bushel unless otherwise stated)
|Sept 2012||Soybean Oil (Metric Ton)||$56.0800||-0.0900|
|Sept 2012||Soybean Meal (Metric Ton)||$535.5000||-0.8000|
AM Commodities Report
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Corn & Soybeans Lower Before Export Sales & Shipments Report
- Facebook Co-Founder Moskovitz Sells Shares
- The Fed Meeting Minutes Show No Real Intent To Start QE3
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
- USDA Slashes Corn Estimates As Expected, Prices Remain Range Bound
- Are Unyielding Corn Prices Zapping U.S. Exports?
The Author of this post has a bear credit spread in Corn. Neither the author of this article or any family members own any futures contracts or options on futures in any of the other commodities mentioned in this article. For a complete disclosure of the policy on ownership of stocks/commodities written about or recommended, please see about page.