Early trading prices (per bushel unless otherwise stated)
|Sept 2012||Soybean Oil (Metric Ton)||$55.2000||-0.3700|
|Sept 2012||Soybean Meal (Metric Ton)||$540.3000||-3.3000|
AM Commodities Report
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Corn, Wheat & Soybeans Slightly Lower in Early Trading
- Apple Waging Patent Wars from Shanghai to San Jose
- Afternoon Commodities Report from Allendale for August 21, 2012
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
- USDA Slashes Corn Estimates As Expected, Prices Remain Range Bound
- Are Unyielding Corn Prices Zapping U.S. Exports?
The Author of this post has a bear credit spread in Corn. Neither the author of this article or any family members own any futures contracts or options on futures in any of the other commodities mentioned in this article. For a complete disclosure of the policy on ownership of stocks/commodities written about or recommended, please see about page.