Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz sold 450,000 shares for $8.83 million. Mozkovitz is the latest executive to cash out on shares, following director Peter Thiel’s sale after the lock-up expired.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Corn, Wheat & Soybeans Slightly Lower in Early Trading
- Apple Waging Patent Wars from Shanghai to San Jose
- Afternoon Commodities Report from Allendale for August 21, 2012
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
- USDA Slashes Corn Estimates As Expected, Prices Remain Range Bound
- Are Unyielding Corn Prices Zapping U.S. Exports?