Potash Corp shut down its lanigan potash mine to cut inventory levels, which remain above the 5 year avg despite falling in July. I wrote a short post about fertilizer inventory levels yesterday that you can read by clicking the link below the Allendale video.
Closing Prices (per bushel unless otherwise stated)
|Aug 2012||Soybean Oil (Metric Ton)||$53.0500||-0.0200|
|Aug 2012||Soybean Meal (Metric Ton)||$516.5000||-3.5000|
Afternoon Commodities Report from Allendale
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
- USDA Slashes Corn Estimates As Expected, Prices Remain Range Bound
- Are Unyielding Corn Prices Zapping U.S. Exports?
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- The Top Ten Stocks for Thursday, August 16 2012
- Fertilizer Inventories Mixed In July
- Export Sales Below Estimates! Morning Commodities Report from Allendale for August 16, 2012