Today’s mini rally in crops and fertilizer stocks was punctuated by extended television coverage on CNBC as well as Barclay’s announcing that it was initiating coverage on Mosaic, Potash Corp, Intrepid Potash, CVR Partners, CF Industries, & Agrium with price targets of $68, $49, $25, $25, $250 & $111, respectively.
All that’s left at this point is for corn and agriculture hit the cover of Time magazine.
Closing Prices (per bushel unless otherwise stated)
|Aug 2012||Soybean Oil (Metric Ton)||$53.0600||+0.2700|
|Aug 2012||Soybean Meal (Metric Ton)||$520.1000||+13.5000|
Afternoon Commodities Report from Allendale
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- July Producer Prices Show Surging Farm, Mixed Fertilizer Prices
- USDA Slashes Corn Estimates As Expected, Prices Remain Range Bound
- Are Unyielding Corn Prices Zapping U.S. Exports?
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Is Peter Thiel Preparing to Sell More Facebook Shares?
- Fertilizer Inventories Mixed In July
- Morning Commodities Report from Allendale for August 15, 2012