Industrial production in China was up 0.6%during the month and 9.2% annually. However, the gains were less than expected. Domestic consumption in China is increasing with retail sales up 13.1% year over year. Housing starts fall in Canada to an annual rate of 208,500, down from 222,700 last month.
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Are Unyielding Corn Prices Zapping U.S. Exports?
- Taking A Closer Look At Potash Corp’s Strategic Investments
- Potash Corp Misses Earnings For 2nd Straight Quarter, Cites Impairment Loss
All times EST.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Crops Close Higher! – Afternoon Commodities Report from Allendale for August 8, 2012
- Insurance Co Field Supervisor Discusses Harvest Challenges Facing Farmers
- MF Global Trustee Freeh Sees Customers Being Repaid
Notable earnings annoucements today.
|Notable Earnings Announcements|
|Year Ago EPS||Time of Day|
|Nordstrom Inc (2Q)||JWN||$0.74||$0.80||After Mkt Close|
|NVIDIA Corp (2Q)||NVDA||$0.14||$0.25||After Mkt Close|
|Windstream Corp (2Q)||WIN||$0.13||$0.19||Before Mkt Open|