The USDA has reported an export sale of 35,000 metric tons of soybean oil to China for delivery during the 2011/2012 marketing year by private exporters.
See table below for details.
For week ending July 7, 2012
|Report Date||Crop||Size of Sale
|Destination Country/Marketing Yr|
|June 28, 2012||Soybeans – Oil||35,000||Unknown Destinations (2011/2012)|
The marketing year for soybean oil is Oct 1 – Spetmeber 30.
Original Press Release from the Foreign Agricultural Service.
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Corporate Profits As Percent Of GDP Slumps First Time Since 2008
- Monsanto Q3 Earnings Strong, Q4 May Provide Buying Opportunity
- Corn Crop Conditions Deteriorate, Sending Crop And Fertilizer Stock Prices Higher
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- The Corn & Soybean Crop in Arkansas Doing Well
- Corn Market Technical Update From Country Hedging
- Farm Bill Update from Agriculture.com