The USDA has reported an export sale of 120,000 metric tons of soybeans to unknown destinations for delivery during the 2012/2013 marketing year by private exporters. That’s 240,000 metric tons for the week.
See table below for details.
For week ending June 30, 2012
|Report Date||Crop||Size of Sale
|Destination Country/Marketing Yr|
|June 25, 2012||Soybeans||120,000||China (2012/2013)|
|June 28, 2012||Soybeans||120,000||Unknown Destinations (2012/2013)|
The marketing year for soybeans is Sept 1 – August 31.
Original Press Release from the Foreign Agricultural Service.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Corn Market Technical Update From Country Hedging
- Farm Bill Update from Agriculture.com
- Seasonal Drought Outlook Shows Dryness Increasing Across Corn Belt
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Corn Crop Conditions Deteriorate, Sending Crop And Fertilizer Stock Prices Higher
- Monsanto Q3 Earnings Preview: Stock Price May Already Reflect Earnings
- Despite Higher Corn Ending Stocks, Persistent Drought Could Send Prices Soaring