The USDA has reported export sales of 120,000 metric tons of soybeans to China for delivery during the 2012/2013 marketing year by private exporters. This is the first report issued this week.
See table below for details.
For week ending June 30, 2012
|Report Date||Crop||Size of Sale
|Destination Country/Marketing Yr|
|June 25, 2012||Soybeans||120,000||China (2012/2013)|
The marketing year for soybeans is Sept 1 – August 31.
Original Press Release from the Foreign Agricultural Service.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Seasonal Drought Outlook Shows Dryness Increasing Across Corn Belt
- New Export Orders Fall in China At Sharpest Rate Since March 2009
- Inflation Moderates Throughout the Value Chain. Recession Signal?
- Corn & Soybeans Drying Out Quick in South-Central Iowa
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Monsanto Q3 Earnings Preview: Stock Price May Already Reflect Earnings
- Despite Higher Corn Ending Stocks, Persistent Drought Could Send Prices Soaring
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Concedes It Will Fall Short Of Its FY 2012 Sales Goals