Building permits authorized in May were a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 780,000 while housing starts registered 708,000. Both building permits and housing starts are off their historic lows. However, we are a long way from the long-run average.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Inflation Moderates Throughout the Value Chain. Recession Signal?
- Corn & Soybeans Drying Out Quick in South-Central Iowa
- Syngenta To Divest Growing Media From Lawn & Garden Business
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Despite Higher Corn Ending Stocks, Persistent Drought Could Send Prices Soaring
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Concedes It Will Fall Short Of Its FY2012 Sales Goals
- Falling Global Wheat Inventories Having Little Impact On Fertilizer Company Stocks