Soybeans soar ¢0.4175 today despite a second straight week of relatively sub par sales. I use the term relatively because compared to the same week last year the weekly numbers are still robust. This spring has seen weekly sales roughly 65 percent higher than last year until recently.
Recent Trading Prices
|July 2012||Soybean Oil (Metric Ton)||$50.4100||+1.1400|
|July 2012||Soybean Meal (Metric Ton)||$426.3000||+10.9000|
Afternoon Commodities Report from Allendale
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- What Is Causing Fertilizer Stocks To Hit New Lows?
- Has Recent Sell-Off Created A Buying Opportunity For Fertilizer Stocks?
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Q2 Earnings Fall 28%, Will Company Miss Sales Target Again?
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Volatile Crop Weather Days Ahead – From Agriculture.com
- Corn Export Sales Rise 33% During Week Ending May 31, 2012
- Soybean Export Sales Fall 9% During Week Ending May 31, 2012