2011/2012 marketing year net sales of 220,200 metric tons is 9% lower than last week. However, weekly net sales for the 2012/2013 marketing year totaled 275,000 metric tons, a 55 percent increase over the previous week.
|Week Ending: 5/31/2012|
|Indonesia||84,000||2011/2012||Includes 68,000 switched from unknown destinations|
|China||60,100||2011/2012||Includes 60,000 switched from unknown destinations & decreases of 3,000|
|Netherlands||52,400||2011/2012||Includes 55,000 switched from unknown destinations & decreases of 2,600|
Weekly soybean exports of 439,800 is 43 percent lower than a week ago. Accumulated exports for the 2011/2012 marketing year are 16 percent behind last years pace. Primary export destinations listed below.
|Week Ending: 5/31/2012||Marketing Year Data|
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- What Is Causing Fertilizer Stocks To Hit New Lows?
- Has Recent Sell-Off Created A Buying Opportunity For Fertilizer Stocks?
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Q2 Earnings Fall 28%, Will Company Miss Sales Target Again?
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Agrium Increases Dividend from 0.275 to 0.50 Per Share
- Monsanto Company Announces $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program, Declares Dividend
- Australian PMI Indexes Show Contraction While Q1 GDP Shows Growth. What Gives?