The Department of Labor reported that in the week ending June 2nd , the advance figure for weekly jobless claims was 377,000, a decrease of 12,000 from the previous weeks revised figure of 389,000. The 4-week moving average is now 377,750.
|US: Initial Jobless Claims|
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- What Is Causing Fertilizer Stocks To Hit New Lows?
- Has Recent Sell-Off Created A Buying Opportunity For Fertilizer Stocks?
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Q2 Earnings Fall 28%, Will Company Miss Sales Target Again?
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Agrium Increases Dividend from 0.275 to 0.50 Per Share
- Monsanto Company Announces $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program, Declares Dividend
- Australian PMI Indexes Show Contraction While Q1 GDP Shows Growth. What Gives?