2011/2012 marketing year net sales of 251,800 metric tons is 33 percent higher than the previous week. Sales for the 2012/2013 marketing year as were for 147,200 metric tons, which is 57 percent higher than the prior week.
|Week Ending: 5/31/2012|
|Japan||141,600||2011/2012||Includes 130,800 MT switched from unknown destinations and declines of 50,300.|
Corn exports of 732,900 metric tons is 10 percent lower than last week. Accumulated exports for the 2011/2012 marketing year are 9 percent behind last years pace. Primary export destinations listed below.
|Week Ending: 5/31/2012||2011/2012 Marketing Year Data|
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- What Is Causing Fertilizer Stocks To Hit New Lows?
- Has Recent Sell-Off Created A Buying Opportunity For Fertilizer Stocks?
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Q2 Earnings Fall 28%, Will Company Miss Sales Target Again?
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Agrium Increases Dividend from 0.275 to 0.50 Per Share
- Monsanto Company Announces $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program, Declares Dividend
- Australian PMI Indexes Show Contraction While Q1 GDP Shows Growth. What Gives?