Although Japan published their Manufacturing PMI numbers on May 29, the monthly parade does not begin until this evening with the Netherlands and South Korea reporting at 8PM, followed by Taiwan and Vietnam at 10PM and closing the day with Indonesia at 11PM. Between midnight and 5:00AM tommorrow 13 more countries will report.
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Japan’s Manufacturing Sector Improves Slightly In May, Index Unchanged at 50.7
- Corn Crop Condition Falls Slightly While Spring Wheat Rises
- A Technical Analysis of Corn Market from Country Hedging
All times EST.
|Today’s Global Economic Calendar|
|US: Chain Store Sales|
|01:45 AM||Switzerland: Gross Domestic Product (GDP)|
|02:00 AM||Germany: Retail Sales|
|02:45 AM||France: Consumer Mfgd Goods Consumption|
|02:45 AM||France: Producer Price Index (PPI)|
|03:50 AM||Germany: Unemployment Rate|
|05:00 AM||Italy: Consumer Price Index (CPI)|
|05:00 AM||EMU: HICP Flash|
|08:15 AM||US: ADP Employment Report|
|08:30 AM||US: Weekly Initial Jobless Claims|
|08:30 AM||US: Gross Domestic Product/Corp Profits|
|09:45 AM||US: Chicago PMI|
|10:30 AM||US: EIA Natural Gas Report|
|11:00 AM||US: EIA Petroleum Status Report|
|03:00 PM||US: USDA Farm Prices|
|04:30 PM||US: Fed Balance Sheet|
|04:30 PM||US: Money Supply|
|08:00 PM||Netherlands: May Manufacturing PMI|
|08:00 PM||South Korea: May Manufacturing PMI|
|10:00 PM||Taiwan: May Manufacturing PMI|
|10:00 PM||Vietnam: May Manufacturing PMI|
|10:30 PM||China: May Manufacturing PMI|
|11:00 PM||Indonesia: May Manufacturing PMI|
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Has Recent Sell-Off Created A Buying Opportunity For Fertilizer Stocks?
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Q2 Earnings Fall 28%, Will Company Miss Sales Target Again?
- After Record High Ending Stocks, Global Wheat Production To Decline In 2012/13
There are no notable earnings annoucements today.