2011/2012 marketing year net sales of 156,200 metric tons is 54 percent higher than the previous week. Sales for the 2012/2013 marketing year as were for 325,900 metric tons. The 2012/2013 marketing year outstanding sales total of 5,280,000 metric tons is 46% higher than last years pace.
|Week Ending: 5/17/2012|
|Mexico||54,900||2011/2012||*Including 30,500 MT switched from unknown destinations & decreases of 3,800 MT|
|China||255,000||2011/2012||*Including 180,000 MT switched from unknown destinations|
|Costa Rica||25,300||2011/2012||*Switched from unknown destinations and decreases of 1,800 MT|
Corn exports of 689,300 metric tons is 3 percent higher than last week. Accumulated exports for the 2011/2012 marketing year are -8.7 percent behind last years pace. Primary export destinations listed below.
|Week Ending: 5/10/2012||2011/2012 Marketing Year Data|
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- Has Recent Sell-Off Created A Buying Opportunity For Fertilizer Stocks?
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Q2 Earnings Fall 28%, Will Company Miss Sales Target Again?
- After Record High Ending Stocks, Global Wheat Production To Decline In 2012/13
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Wheat Export Sales by Selected Country for Week Ending May 17, 2012
- Soybean Export Sales by Selected Country for Week Ending May 17, 2012
- Crude Oil Inventories Creep Even Closer to 22-Year Highs