With nothing on the US economic docket today it’s all face book, all the time.
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- After Record High Ending Stocks, Global Wheat Production To Decline In 2012/13
- PPI Data Show Firm Potash, Phosphate Pricing While Nitrogen Prices Move Higher
- 2012/2013 U.S. Soybean Stocks-To-Use Ratio At Record Lows
All times EST.
|Today’s Global Economic Calendar|
|02:00 AM||Germany: Producer Price Index (PPI)|
|08:30 AM||Canada: Consumer Price Index (CPI)|
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Weekly Corn Export Sales & Exports by Country As of May 10, 2012
- 2 – 10 Year Treasury Spread Keeps Getting Flatter
- Weekly Wheat Export Sales and Exports by Country As of May 10, 2012
There are no notable earnings announcements today.
Posted in: Morning Coffee