2011/2012 marketing year net sales of 339,400 metric tons is 51 percent higher than the previous week. Sales for the 2012/2013 marketing year as were for 525,700 metric tons.
The 2012/2013 marketing year outstanding sales total of 4,955,000 metric tons is 40.6% higher than last years pace.
|Week Ending: 5/10/2012|
|Japan||259,500||2011/2012||82,200 MT switched from unknown destinations.|
|South Korea||71,700||2011/2012||60,000 MT Switched from unknown destinations|
Corn exports of 666,700 metric tons is down 4 percent from last week. Accumulated exports for the 2011/2012 marketing year are -8.1 percent behind last years pace. Primary export destinations listed below.
|Week Ending: 5/10/2012||2011/2012 Marketing Year Data|
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- After Record High Ending Stocks, Global Wheat Production To Decline In 2012/13
- PPI Data Show Firm Potash, Phosphate Pricing While Nitrogen Prices Move Higher
- 2012/2013 U.S. Soybean Stocks-To-Use Ratio At Record Lows
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Weekly Wheat Export Sales and Exports by Country As of May 10, 2012
- Morning Coffee: Economic & Earnings Calendar for May 17, 2012
- Grain Prices Surge! Afternoon Commodities Report from Allendale for May 16, 2012