The Philly Fed’s general activity index went negative for the first time in eight months.
Check out the press conference. I would suggest coffee but It’s only about 10 minutes in length.
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- After Record High Ending Stocks, Global Wheat Production To Decline In 2012/13
- PPI Data Show Firm Potash, Phosphate Pricing While Nitrogen Prices Move Higher
- 2012/2013 U.S. Soybean Stocks-To-Use Ratio At Record Lows
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Weekly Corn Export Sales & Exports by Country As of May 10, 2012
- 2 – 10 Year Treasury Spread Keeps Getting Flatter
- Weekly Wheat Export Sales and Exports by Country As of May 10, 2012