The USDA has reported an export sale of 335,000 metric tons of soybeans for delivery so far this week. 225,000 are destined for China and 110,000 tons have an unknown destination.
See table below for details.
For week ending May 12, 2012
|Report Date||Crop||Size of Sale
|Destination Country/Marketing Yr|
|May 7, 2012||Soybeans||110,000||Unknown (2011/2012)|
|May 8, 2012||Soybeans||60,000||China (2011/2012)|
|May 8, 2012||Soybeans||165,000||China (2012/2013)|
The marketing year for soybeans is Sept 1 – August 31.
Most Recent Articles Published Exclusively at Seeking Alpha
- CF Industries’ Strong Q1 Sales: Have Nitrogen Prices Peaked, Or Is There Room To Run?
- Intrepid Potash Harvests Solid Profits In Q1 Despite Weak Potash Market
- Potash Sales The Lone Bright Spot For Compass Minerals In 1st Quarter
Recent Blog Posts At The Mays Report
- Morning Coffee: Economic & Earnings Calendar for May 3, 2012
- Intrepid Announces 2012 First Quarter Financial Results and Second Quarter Outlook
- CME Announces Key Changes: Afternoon Commodities Report from Allendale for May 2, 2012